Thursday, June 21, 2012

Litha

It has become tradition to swap a wreath with The Tippers at each Sabbat.  I love that we do this because I am not sure I would ensure I put up a fresh wreath for each festival if it were just for us, so its good to do.  We each have a heart shaped wreath that we undo each time, and then refill with fresh flowers or whatever we have chosen to use.  My neighbour has a gorgeous lavendar bush and she kindly let us cut a great swathe of lavendar this morning, so that is what we have used for Litha this time.

Paul was at work, Lochie was at school and Niamh was napping, Bebe ate her lunch and I began the the Tippers Litha Wreath for 2012.  I fell so in love with the lavendar, and because there was so much left that I then made a wreath for my Sacred Space, then I filled a pentagram and Bebe made an offering too.  It was a very fulfilling hour together. 







We have had a great day and I am looking forward to my second Yoga session tonight. I still don't have the words to update on that.  This will probably be my last post before the triathlon on Sunday.  I am not sure what to say there either really..  We have trained hard, I know we can achieve it and I am confident we will be pleased with our efforts.  I promise I will do my best not to let you down Lucy!!


Happy Solstice Clanettes.  May you be filled with inspiration x x



1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah your sacred space is looking gorgeous!! I think its great that you did this with Bebe - I imagine getting to do stuff like this together is what having children is all about :) xxx

    ReplyDelete