Friday, September 6, 2013

Ending the week BIG!

The Bigs went back to school - Lochie into year 2, and Bebe into year 1.

Niamh embarked on a new term of swimming on a Wednesday morning - now big and brave enough to go in by herself! She loves it.

We have also finished clearing the veg patch and with the help of Lucy, half
of it is freshly manured, with the other half to be done next week.

I have one run left of week 2 of the C15k, before moving onto week 3. I'm feeling good about it - I have missed running!

And so we end the week at my parents house, on Sunday Paul embarks on 'Challenge Henley'. An Iron distance triathlon - 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride followed by a 26.2 mile run..!!! All starting from the Henley management college - where I used to work a lifetime ago! I will of course be updating on that early next week - suffice it to say we are gearing up for a 16 hour mammoth triathlon event and Paul is excited.

Have a good weekend Clanettes xxx

1 comment: