Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Photo highlights

Here are the highlights of the last couple of weeks in pictures:

Out for dinner for Rachel's birthday

Work had a fundraising day

We all dressed up as superheroes and or princesses for the whole day - yes I really spent 9 hours on the shop floor with pants and a cape on!

And yes, Vikki really dressed up as Minnie Mouse!

Then after work a few of us went out for dinner and dancing - yet again I am wearing my fave dress and THOSE glasses!

We have dressed the house for Samhain

My parents came to visit with my brother in law and Leif, and I made her wear THOSE glasses!

I am loving my new seasonally spooky knit wear.

Love this captured shot of Niamh cross with Lochie.

Paul is away on business (in Lithuania!) and I am doing a juice fast. It's either juice or eat and drink - JUICE!

I have been cycling to and from work. It's only a 5 mile round trip, and on this pic I was soggy from a down pour, but it gives me a great sense of achievement.

It dawned on me last Sunday, mid mope, that I worked Thurs/Fri/Sat, cycled to and from work on two of those days, went dancing after work on Saturday and went for a run on Sunday morning. I am constantly frustrated with my lack of ability/mobility and then I suddenly remember what I can and am doing, and realise that I have so much to be grateful for.

I need to stop comparing myself to the old Sarah and appreciate the new Sarah - and the untested things she is yet to achieve!

2 comments:

  1. Also remember that 'old Sarah' wasn't working, therefore 'new Sarah' is achieving so much more already x

    ReplyDelete