Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013

Happy new year Clanettes! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year. We have had a lovely Christmas, we went to stay with my parents and my sister and her family joined us. Last night, NYE, Paul and I stayed in as we always do, Paul cooked and this year we played scrabble and watched Jools Hollands - and a bit of Gary Barlow too!

Here are my fave pics from the festive season..
 

Between Christmas and new year we always see Paul's Dad and Sister at his uncles house.

And new years eve

No massive planning post from me this new year. I haven't pushed myself to book and enter any sportives, races or events. I have realised this week that I still have a lot of healing to do, and I need to concentrate on my physical wellness before I can start pushing my physical limits again. Damn it.

I start volunteering in the hospital again next weekend, just as a peer supporter on the maternity wards - I'm equally thrilled and terrified! I'm hoping to get enrolled in higher education this year too. More on that in future posts.


I hope the seedlings you plant in the next few weeks bring you happiness and joy throughout 2014.
Thanks for sticking with me Clanettes. Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely holiday photos! Wishing you and your family all the best in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Sarah! I keep trying o blog about Christmas but can't get my words together. A picture story may just work well! LOVE Paul's tshirt!

    ReplyDelete