Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIAW #13

A bakers dozen Clanettes! I took a break from WIAW because I couldn't think of a new way to present porridge, but this week its back with a vengeance - porridge rules my world and doesn't need presenting differently to be cool!

So, with that in mind, today's food in pictures goes like this...

Orange juice, porridge with banana and dried fruit & seeds, then a little while later a coffee.

There is no picture of lunch. Lucy took me out and treat me, we had jacket potatoes and tuna (Niamh ate most of mine despite me having a packed lunch for her) with salad, together with a latte. Yummers.

Grapes and ryvita with cheese this afternoon - but I didn't have time for a much needed herbal tea in a tankard! There is always tomorrow.

Lochie is 6 on Sunday, and he was very excited by the bunting I made my Friend Emma a couple of weeks ago (see here) and requested the same for his birthday. My pleasure Lochie Behr xxx

I have been a very lucky girl today and Paul sorted tea! We had fishcakes (tartare sauce ahoy!) with my fave selection of salads.. Cous cous, coleslaw and edamame and peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment