Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIAW #17 (Recipe #2)

Happy What I ate Wednesday Clanettes! Just a quickie today, to show our dinner this evening.. Jamie Olivers 'Turkish Flats, Shred Salad, Feta & Herbs' - my second recipe review from his '15 minute meals'..

I have no clue how to express how tastey these were! We don't eat lamb because I don't particularly like lamb, but Paul has a big day tomorrow, so tonight called for a treat.. Lamb.

If you are even tempted to try a new, middle eastern recipe and be blown away, try this one! I am assured it also works with quorn mince if you are veggie. I can't find the recipe online to share with you, which is annoying, but I can tell you to buy his book! (See amazon here)
After we had devoured our turkish flats, I had lashing of yoghurt, honey, and cinnamon raisons & apples for pudding. Great meal! (Yes, I enjoyed eating lamb!)


1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am a big lamb fan, so this looks great!

    ReplyDelete