Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like..

Clanettes!! How I have missed your cherubic faces!! How grateful I am to be here, sitting and typing and feeling well!! After 2 weeks and a big old dose of anti-biotics I am f i n a l l y starting to feel like a human being again, and it occurred to me this afternoon that I could go for a joggy run and test the old legs out tomorrow.. A sure sign I am on the mend. What a relief.

Loads has been happening here and I haven't been recording any of it, not least the Christmas decs have gone up, the biglets performed in the school play, I have decided to find myself a job and I have a lot of Christmas sewing to catch up on.

I shall begin updating tomorrow, for now I just wanted to sing a merry Yoo Hoo and announce my return to joyful living! Hope you have missed me as much as I have missed you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment