Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012 in pictures

Some shots of my favorite bits from the last week!

CHRISTMAS EVE - THE BUF-FET AT THE SWANS
 My sister slinging my nephew
 Me slinging my nephew + drinking champers with my sister = glorious!


Cousins

Thank you Dan and Emoose's, a lovely Christmas Eve, love you x x

CHRISTMAS DAY WITH MY PARENTS
 
Christmas lunch - just the main courses
 Christmas day walk
Home in time for pudding and a digestif or two - aka post dinner drinky-poo's!
Mini Danbows!
Grappa - eat your frozen grape, down your shot, eat the dark choc. Devine.. I managed 4!
 Whiskey.. I managed a sip..!
Before I fell asleep!
Thank you to Nonee and Gan Gan for a lovely Christmas and for taking such good care of us, as you always do. I love you both very much x x

CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH THE CHRISTIE'S 29/12/12
 My Father-in-law and I cut a rug in festive jumpers
 Grandpa and Aunty Claire with the Kidlets
Everyone brought 1 gift for a secret santa and it was pot luck - I was delighted to randomly choose and open a brownie making machine!
and even more delighted with Paul's secret santa gift!!

I wish you a happy new year. Thank you for sticking with me this year and reading of our exploits. I look forward to 2013, another year full of new memories, laughter and lots of achievements.

Happy New Year Clanettes x x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous family photos!
    Happy New Year Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures, you can see how truly magical a Christie Christmas is. I think my favourite pics are obvs you snoring / snoozing!!! The one of the kidlets with Niamh picking her nose. And of course the one of you slinging Leif whilst your sis sips the champers. Beautiful. Sounds a touching picture. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just interested in the brownies-(call me selfish!)

    ReplyDelete