Its the last week! We have flown through this 8 week challenge and I have really enjoyed myself, seeing what everyone else has been up to and keeping myself motivated!
Re-capping my goals:
1) Cycle 300 miles during the 8 weeks - as we head to the finish line I have cycled 264.32 miles
I am so delighted with myself and I am entirely confident I can manage 36 miles this week!
This was a brief leg stretcher last Thursday
2) Run 60km (37 miles) in the next 8 weeks - I have run 43km as we hit the final days (26mi)
I ran 7k this morning, and because it was before I wrote this narrative, I am going to shoe horn it into last week.
3) A 45 mile sportive on the 21st October and associated training.
Oh yeah! done and done!! And can you please note the size of this hill! I had to get off for a section of it and walk - utter madness!
4) Yoga - I am a stretch-a-holic!
5) Eat right - I AM STILL IN THE ZONE! Oh yeah!
Your challenge this week: A good old fashioned scavenger hunt...take pictures of (and be inventive)
1. You after a workout
This was me this morning after running 7k! Sweaty!
2. A piece of fitness equipment
3. Where you sleep
4. Favourite Movie
Best film EVER!
5. Your source of inspiration
6. Something that makes you happy
My Mabon wreath made from nature, hangs on my front door
8. Something you've grown or created
9. Something you really should stop
10. Something new that you love
YES I CAN! Watch this space for a round up next week and my thoughts on what to do next x x